[PCB_FORUM] Re: Windows 7?

  • From: O Migs <o.miguelino@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 05:10:57 -0700

I've been running Window 7 64bit and Cadence SPB16.3 for 6months now.  It's
been stable.  However I was running my graphics at 16bit color mode because
of a trailing cursor issue using Allegro.

Then I recently checked the cadence forum and found the fix by adding a
simple variable.

*set infinite_cursor_bug_nt*

Now I am able to run my graphics at 32bit color.

Best,

-oscar

GIF image

GIF image