[PCB_FORUM] Re: Testprep Problem

  • From: Richard Colston <richard.colston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 06:53:23 -0600

Try changing your test grid to 0.00. The pins of your connector may be less than .01 and so Testprep cannot use them, regardless of the spacing.

RAC

Carrow, Dennis P. wrote:

Hello All,
        I'm having a slight problem.  I cannot get the Auto Testprep program to
assign testpoints.  I have thru hole connectors that I want to test.  It will
allow me to use 'Create Probe' and select an individual pin on the connector
but when I run the auto program it fails on all nets but one(anagnd).  I have
attached the log file.  Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  Thanks in
advance! (using 14.2)

<<testprep.log>>

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.