[PCB_FORUM] Re: Mentor to Allegro translation

  • From: Jean Bratton <jean.bratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:55:30 -0700

Way back in January of 2001 I was told by a Cadence employee whom I trusted
(he had been a designer, and knew what was required) that there "is an
official Mentor to Cadence library and board converter to Cadence.". I
assume that may still be true, although I never did get to see it through at
that point, so you might want to contact your Cadence rep.

Jean

  _____