[PCB_FORUM] Re: How To add Bump Pad?

  • From: "Macindoe, Gary" <Gary.Macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 10:17:13 -0600

Hey Bob,

Did you ever get this figured out?  There are at least a few ways that I
can think of to add a free standing metal feature.

Not sure exactly what you need for this bump pad.  A metal pad relieved
of mask?  Solder paste?

Let me know if you still need help with it.

Gary

Gary E. MacIndoe

PCB Design Engineer

Longmont, Colorado