[PCB_FORUM] Re: How To add Bump Pad?

  • From: "Bolman, Shirley H" <shirley.h.bolman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 10:20:11 -0800

Not sure I can help much but can't you add the pad as a mechanical
feature. It sounds like it would the a

surface only pad that is not connected to pwr/gnd or anything.

One warning though, because these are not part of the footprint, they
will not move with the rest of the

pads if the footprint has to be moved for any reason.

Shirley in Oregon

It is a PRIVILEGE to be born free.
    It is a RIGHT to live free.
        It is a DUTY to die free.