[PCB_FORUM] Re: Extracting symbol from PADs then into Allegro

  • From: shiva shiva <shiva_insys@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 02:55:36 +0100 (BST)

Hi seiji

Place all the cmponents using eco in pads and then export to ascii format and
now u can import that into allegro and do export libraries. hope this helps.

Regards
shiva.

"Cosentino, Tony" <Tony.Cosentino@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Seiji,

 Is the PADS database in binary or ASCII? If it is ASCII  then you can read the
database into Cadence Allegro and then extract the library  from that. If it is
binary then I think you are out of luck.

 Thanks
 Tony Cosentino
 Tekelec Hardware Engineer
 919-460-3656