[PCB_FORUM] Re: DRC different nets

  • From: "Tony Stanislao" <stanislao_t@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:26:43 -0400

I'm not sure if this answers your question but here goes. If you shut
off all drc visibility and put on just "through all" you will get all
rules driven drc's. If you just turn on "package_top or bottom you get
just package to package drc's. Then of course you can go layer by layer
and do clearance, component height and all other drc's. So you can deal
with your drc's in some kind of order but I don't recommend you ignore
any of them.

Tony Stanislao, Senior PCB Design Engineer
Pannaway Technologies | v: 603.766.5129| e: stanislao_t@xxxxxxxxxxxx