[PCB_FORUM] Re: Color Dialog

  • From: mvjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:33:42 +0000

The export/import parameters will preserve your subclass color assignments assuming the subclasses from the source .dra are in the target .dra file.

Marcus
-------------- Original message from jeff <id_limestone@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------

I'm not trying to save the color palette, I'm trying to save the subclass color assignment.