[PCB_FORUM] Re: Color Dialog

  • From: jeff <id_limestone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 13:11:45 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Jean. That is good to know. I was hoping there was a better solution
than a script.

  We will be switching to 16.01 soon.

  Jeff

Jean Bratton <jean.bratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
                What version are you running Jeff? In 16.01 you can. Before
that you can record a script of color settings (start a script, pick your
colors, stop the script) and then re-play it in any other .dra file you want.