[PCB_FORUM] Re: Changing accuracy, with skill axlGetParam,hangs allegro

  • From: "Jerry Hendrickson \(jerryh\)" <jerryh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:02:28 -0700

Hi Dave,

I thought about that, but I wanted is to change all the paramDesign
settings at once. Like:

p = axlGetParam("paramDesign")

p->width=

p->height=

p->accuracy=

p->units=

axlSetParam(p)

This is for a startup program I am working on.

Funny thing is, I snaked this from the
Cadence\SPB_15.2\share\pcb\examples\skill\DOC\FUNCS

Thanks,

Jerry