[PCB_FORUM] Re: Changing accuracy, with skill axlGetParam,hangs allegro

  • From: Dave Elder <dave.elder@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:34:08 +1200

Hi Jerry

Use axlDBChangeDesignUnits(nil 3)

and axlDBChangeDesignExtents(extents)

Cheers, Dave

Jerry Hendrickson (jerryh) wrote:

Hi all,

I am trying to use the following skill routine to change the accuracy of an allegro data base:

p = axlGetParam("paramDesign")

         p->accuracy = 3

         axlSetParam(p)

When I get to the "p->accuracy=3, I get this warning message: W- *WARNING* (axlParam): attribute read-only

If I try and do axlSetParam(p) allegro hangs and my system goes to 100% usageL.

I also have tried to change the width of the design with the same syntax and got the same results.

Any ideas??

Thanks,

Jerry

begin:vcard
fn:Dave Elder
n:Elder;Dave
org:Tait Electronics
adr:;;PO Box 1645;Christchurch;;;New Zealand
email;internet:dave.elder@xxxxxxxxxx
title:PCB Design Manager
tel;work:+64 3 3580327
tel;cell:+64 21 37 37 25