[PCB_FORUM] Capture CIS Std BOM-where are my property values?

  • From: "sureshbabu" <suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:51:46 +0530

Hi All,

    I'm new to the Capture Front End. I've set certain Schematic Part
properties such as 'DESCRIPTION', 'PACKAGE', etc. specified for some parts in
the Schematic. I've specified these User-defined property names in the
'Standard Bill Of Materials ' dialog for generating them as outputs in the
report. But the problem I have now is, the values assigned for these custom
properties do not appear in the Output file. What should I do to make them
appear?

Regards,
Suresh