[PCB_FORUM] Re: BMP2DXF

  • From: "Jean Bratton" <jean.bratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 07:07:49 -0700

The comment about only importing gerbers that were generated from
Allegro applies only to RS274X format. You MAY be able to import form
external sources, but the codes in RS274X have the ability to get pretty
complicated in nested loops etc. that Allegro will not guarantee that
its software will successfully import whatever was generated elsewhere.