[PCB_FORUM] Re: 15.5 dangling vias setting?

  • From: "Dharma Kemp-Bresett" <dharma@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:33:00 -0400

Hi Everyone,
I have an update on this one.... We have narrowed the problem down to the
fact that apparently it is not a 15.5 vs. 15.5.1 issue so much as that if
there is only one dangling via it does not report it but if there are
multiples it does......still trying to figure out why.....
Thanks,
Dharma

KAW/USA Ltd.
39 Simon Street, #4
Nashua, NH 03060
603-886-8711 x212
603-881-8763 fax

Confidentiality Notice: This email and any accompanying documents contain
information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. This
information is private and protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, or have received this email in error, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
document in any manner is strictly prohibited.

  _____