[PCB_FORUM] Re: 15.5 dangling vias setting?

  • From: "Gerry Meier" <gerry.meier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:48:26 -0700

The report dangling vias was actually implemented in V15.5.1 Make sure
you are in V15.5 and not V15.5.1 did you recently upgraded your version
V15.5.1? I did and it defaulted to my V15.5 install directory and not my
V15.5.1 So when you are in V15.5 check to make sure that is really the
version.

Gerry