Re: [icon-users] EasiWriter Dictionary

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:53:05 +0100

In message <def65d4e4f.peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Peter Russell <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I usually am a very good speller so never use the Spell checker.
> However I had cause to use the Dictionary today and got a - no
> dictionary found message.

It is worth checking what language (Country) the text in your document
is set to. The "no dictionary found" message means that no appropriate
dictionary has been found for the language the text was set to.

Also, quoting the full message generally helps - it should mention the
number of words that could and could not be checked, which gives a
clue as to whether any dictionary was used at all.

Martin