[icon-discuss] Re: ,update ,obs]v,ns

  • From: "Martin Nelson" <martinelson1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 09:36:02 -0400

Hello, terrence: your observation really helped! I was having the same problem. I tried downloading the program from the aph website, but it wouldn't install. Following your suggestion I was able to find it in one of the temp files, and was successful in installing it. I really owe you one.

Martin Nelson
----- Original Message ----- From: "Terrence van Ettinger" <terrence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>