[icon-discuss] Re: file sharing and vista

  • From: Chris G <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 09:10:38 -0400

Hi,
i was playing around last night.
i had a vista machine and 2 xp machines.
i could not access 1 xp machine or the vista machine.  having said
this, i didn't try hard.
but i got the same error when trying to access the vista and xp
machines.
may be some firewall issue.
Chris
On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 05:41:41 -0400, Larry Skutchan
<blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I am not saying something is not broken, but I have set up file sharing and
>accessed two
>Vista machines, so it at least worked at one time. I will take another look
>this morning.
>
>On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 20:02:14 -0700, Paul Henrichsen wrote:
>

>>Michael said he doesn't. Don't know about Mark.

Join the general technology mailing list.
The home of Mystic Place.
www.mysticplace.org