[icon-discuss] Re: two questions

  • From: "Marc Mulcahy" <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmbrown59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 15:51:05 -0600

Donna:

Anna answered your capital letter question-- hold down the shift key (to the
left of the spacebar) to enter a capital letter.

NLS support was added in software version 1.11.  If you don't have a current
SMA, the latest version of software is 1.11.23.  If your SMA is current, the
latest version is 2.1.134.

Hope this helps.

Marc

  _____