[icon-discuss] Re: the chk dsk utility

  • From: Marta Rodriguez <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:53:05 -0400

Thank you.  forgot that I could go into the properties of that drive as
well.  One would think I would remember, doing it so often when I use
cd's to store information.  though I don't recall seeing the check disk
for errors option when I've gone into the properties of a drive before.
 But I'll check it out.

marta