[icon-discuss] Re: recorder overload glitch

  • From: Joe Giovanelli <joegio1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 21:35:35 -0400

Cathy,

The severe overload problem in which the vibrator (motor) continues to run has
nothing whatever
to do with the Olympus mike.

I can't help pointing out that, although this mike can be used, its frequency
is not at all
flat.  If a recording is to sound as it should, considerable amount of
equalization must be used.

Joe G.