[icon-discuss] Re: problems updating my periodicals

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:10:59 -0700

No. Not yet.

I could also try from within K1000.

From: icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Guido Corona
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 11:43 AM
To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: problems updating my periodicals

have you tried to download from IE in Windows?  G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:   <http://www.ibm.com/able> http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who were
guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who questioned the
most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

"Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

04/15/2008 01:37 PM

Please respond to

<icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[icon-discuss] Re: problems updating my periodicals

Thanks, Guido. I tried them a few minutes ago and they still don’t work.
Guess it must be something on bookshrae’s end.

Journals/magazines do not come through a levelstar server, but are downloaded
from Bookshare.org.  Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:   <http://www.ibm.com/able> http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who were
guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who questioned the
most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

"Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

04/15/2008 12:32 PM

Please respond to

<icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[icon-discuss] problems updating my periodicals

Hi, guys. I pressed three then two to update my magazines from bookshare. When
I try to update, I get an error retrieving on all three magazines.
It worked until today.
Yesterday, I listened to all of the magazines I had downloaded so that the
folders are empty.
I noticed from the NFB online that there were new issues of Fresno Bee and USA
today, but I can’t seem to get them.
Any ideas?
Don’t these come through level star? Could there be a problem at their end?
Thanks.

database 3028 (20080415) __________

http://www.eset.com <http://www.eset.com/>

database 3029 (20080415) __________