[icon-discuss] Re: problems updating my periodicals

  • From: "Kris Hickerson" <khickerson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:37:25 -0500

I'm experiencing the same thing with the Chicago Tribune, Belleville News
Democrat and the Moline Dispatch.

I could not down load any of these last week, so I deleted them all and
resubscribed.  After that, they were downloading just fine, but now today I
cannot get any of them.  I hate to keep deleting and resubscribing.  Any
other suggestions?

Kris