[icon-discuss] problems in the bookshelf

  • From: Kevin Jones <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:33:15 -0500

Hello, I've noticed the # command in the bookshelf when reading a book seems broken. I read where you can't enter page numbers in that mode anymore, What was the reason for removing that? Also, some times the command doesnt work; and I know i didn't leave the keyboard in thumb braille mode. Sometimes if you move around in the file the command will then work again, but it's almost not reliable anymore, and I use it a lot. Without it, we really don't have a way to get an idea of where in the file we are mathematically.

Kevin