[icon-discuss] niceaddressbook surprise

  • From: kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:55:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, I was pleasantly surprised when I found my outlook 2003 addressbook
finally synced with the icon. I hadn't tried recently because of the
frustrations I'd had in the past. It seems to be all there, I have a large
family and lots of other contacts including work. I would really prefer to
have names organized by first and not last name though ,and just about any
pc or PDA addressbook offers that feature, so would like to see it in a
future update.
That was a huge improvement for me though, thanks for the work.
I've only synced once so far so hopefully I'm not speaking too soon.
Kevin