[icon-discuss] Re: nfb newsline with bp.

  • From: israel gonzalez <daringbadger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: groovy41@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:50:27 -0800

all you do is you put the unit in disk drive mode and start the
program and you'll need to log in when you start the software. i have
it, but i've not used it in a while so i don't remember if you have to
log in each time you do your checking for new papers or not.
izzie G
Visit the showcase page at
http://www.showcaseyourmusic.com/igm69
explicit content just to warn you. Your descression is advised.

On 2/16/10, Sue Ward <groovy41@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello I just signed up for the service and downloaded the nfb newsline in
> your pocket software. I heard a demo where the VR stream was used. How would
> the icon or BP work with this software? I know you have to connect it to the
> computer via usb cable, then I guess your turn it on, then load the
> software? What will happen next? I all ready have my favorite newspapers
> added to the system. From what I have read it will download those papers and
> put them on the BP. Am just wondering how does this work? Thanks for the
> info.
> Weight Loss Program
> Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=2Lc-uyPU2gT4z9k197OX4gAAJ1BF6CpWtVBwutm0KY4CeUcfAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEUgAAAAA=
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx