[icon-discuss] nfb newsline with bp.

  • From: "Sue Ward" <groovy41@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icon-discuss" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:36:46 -0500

Hello I just signed up for the service and downloaded the nfb newsline in your
pocket software. I heard a demo where the VR stream was used. How would the
icon or BP work with this software? I know you have to connect it to the
computer via usb cable, then I guess your turn it on, then load the software?
What will happen next? I all ready have my favorite newspapers added to the
system. From what I have read it will download those papers and put them on the
BP. Am just wondering how does this work? Thanks for the info.
Weight Loss Program
Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=2Lc-uyPU2gT4z9k197OX4gAAJ1BF6CpWtVBwutm0KY4CeUcfAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEUgAAAAA=