[icon-discuss] microphone

  • From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 21:14:08 -0400

Hi;
Thanks for all the ideas.  When I enable the internal microphone the level of
hiss goes up significantly but that is about the extent of it.  I have tried
changing the level while recording as well as saving my settings with no luck.
Is there a simple external microphone that you can plug into the unit?
Something that is all one peace rather than a microphone on a long wire would
be good.
I have used the audio recorder very little so if it is indeed a microphone
problem I kind of hate to send it back.
Richard