[icon-discuss] Re: microphone

  • From: israel gonzalez <daringbadger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ljgehres@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:57:24 -0700

There's a mic you can by from radio shack for $12. Its a mono mic, but
also if you have a sterrio soundcard you don't have to worry about the
sound coming out the left side when you record. I liked it. It picks
up sound very well for a inexpensive mic. Too well I fear. lol. When i
recorded my first song with it, it picked up the ground loop off my
keyboard. but then again, mic placement is important. Found that out
the hard way.

On 6/16/10, Linda Gehres <ljgehres@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> I got an ultra simple monaural microphone at Radio Shack which seems to
> record well
> with the Braille Plus. Also, if you have any of the old microphones from the
> cassette era, they'll work as
> well. Remember the Aiwa stereo mikes? Those work quite well with the BP.
>
> Linda Gehres
>
>   On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:37:58 -0400, Richard Fiorello wrote:
>

>>Hello; I may be in the market for a ultra simple mono microphone  since the
>>
>>built in microphone is having a problem.  Anyone have any  suggestions?
>> Richard

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx