[icon-discuss] Re: idea for a future release

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 10:36:37 -0500

I am a Book Port user, and I agree that this would be nice.  However, the
Icon and or Braille Plus are not made as a just reading device, so our
possibilities
of seeing this feature are probably not that high.

Chase Crispin
Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
be website!
Blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
 APH training video feed:
http://www.youtube.com/BraillePlus/
Note:  Most RSS readers and Podcatchers don't support this type of feed.
You can try, however, you just might have to open the page in Internet
Explorer and see what happens.

 e-mail:
chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx