[icon-discuss] Re: [icon-discuss]Web and Email

  • From: Dave Hunt <dave.hunt2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 18:00:05 -0400

In addition to texting, you can use thumb braille.  Especially if you use grade
2, it can be
pretty fast.  That said, I do plan to get an external keyboard sometime.
I, too, find the browser and email client to be quite robust.  I use the rss
reader
extensively, as well.  Grabbing the day's news for offline listening is a
wonderful thing!

Cheers,

Dave H.