[icon-discuss] Re: [icon-discuss]Web and Email

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:49:54 -0400

or you could get an external keyboard.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich Ring" <ring2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 3:41 PM
Subject: [icon-discuss] [icon-discuss]Web and Email

This is an Icon and Braille Plus list.
And since so many people seem to want to discuss problems, I should like to
say a few positive things.

, I have to praise the web browser.  I have been using it extensively of
late, doing comparisons with other products.  The browser used by the Icon
and Braille Plus is remarkably robust and works quite well, even on fairly
large and complex pages.
And, finally, I have been quite impressed with the email program.  I
downloaded 267 messages in an incredibly short period of time and was able
to read and delete messages with ease.  I might have even replied, but I
just can't text as fast as I want to.  But the docking station will change
this!
Yes!