[icon-discuss] grade 2 braille

  • From: "donna" <dmbrown59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:49:25 -0400

Hello folks, I am a teacher at the West Virginia School for the Blind.  We've
had our two Braille Plus units for only two weeks.  This piece of technology is
great.  I've got one question that I couldn't find an answer for anywhere in
the menus.  When writing a word document in grade 2 Braille, the Braille Plus
was not always saying the correct word after pressing the spacebar.  For
example, dot five W was will, dot five P was people, etc.  Is there a setting
we should change to make it say the actual word like work and part?  Thanks.
Donna
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Philippians 4:13