[icon-discuss] Re: file sharing and vista

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 11:04:28 -0700

Hi, Larry. I would appreciate that. If nothing else, tell me how you did it.
If I try to pick my music folder, I get into an endless loop. Something
about gen gate and some numbers, but it keeps repeating until I press cancel
to exit.
I know I have the path correct as my wife and I looked at it last night. She
went into my music folder from her computer and looked at the properties.
The folder name was "\\PAUL\Paul Henrichsen".
I'm assuming it didn't show the music folder as that's the one we were in.
If you could let me know how to set up folders on my braille plus, that
would be great.