[icon-discuss] Re: eloquence request

  • From: "Johnny Lam" <johnnybrl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 13:48:09 -0700

      Hi, I sort of like the pauses in eloquence sometimes. I like it when it
pauses once in a while, like a real person does while reading.  in the
Eloquence version in Jaws, it doesn't really pause that long while reading
books and things. it usually just reads continually, only pausing for commas or
periods.

When a person reads a book, they usually have a pause before a new section in
the book or a chapter.

I'm quite happy with the Icon's eloquence.