[icon-discuss] Re: eloquence request

  • From: "Beth Koenig" <bethko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: valiant8086@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:17:06 -0700

Yes, the pauses in the speech synth is very noticeable and when switching
from high speed podcast listening to reading text based books at high speeds
does take me a minute to adjust to the pauses.
Beth Koenig
bethko@xxxxxxxxx
Director of Deaf Blind Services
Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center
2960 Main Street A100
Irvine, CA 92614
http://www.deafadvocacy.org/dbs
Health, safety, and productivity are the cornerstones of independence. At
the Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center we provide the training and services
necessary for the deaf and disabled to achieve equality and independence in
all areas of life.