[icon-discuss] Re: audio recorder not functioning

  • From: Joe Giovanelli <joegio1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 10:05:56 -0400

Hi, Kimberley,

Please get the update.  It fixes some serious problems in your current version,
plus
giving you a host of new features.  The problems with the new software won't
even show up
umless you get into specialized stuff.

Also, the problems in the current update will be resolved.  By all means get
this update.

Joe g.