[icon-discuss] accessible world

  • From: richard fiorello <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, braille plus <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:12:57 -0400

Hi Les and group:  I have spent the morning playing with the rss program
without much success.  There is no problem making new folders but I put in an
address I am to there are no feeds when I believe there are.   I tried
accessible world since it appeared from a prior post that there were a number
of podcasts at that site with no results.  The locations that were programmed
in the braille plus do update so I suspect this is a case of operator error.
Even listened to the rss tutorial with out any success.  All suggestions
appreciated. Richard