[icon-discuss] Re: accessible world

  • From: Jahmal Lovato <jahmallovato376@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, braille plus <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:46:23 -0600

If you are having problems with the RSS Reader, try the following:
Go into file explorrer,
Select the internal flash disk,
Go to the home folder,
Go to the root folder,
Locate the DB folder, and delete the file rss.db.
Then restart your unit.
You will loose all of your RSS settings, but I tried and it worked.
Jahmal
jahmallovato376@xxxxxxxxx