[icon-discuss] Re: a couple questions from an early-stage luster

  • From: "BILL FREEMAN" <BFREEMAN@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 08:47:31 -0400

Okay, the pine package should be good to go now!

Thanks

>>> kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx 07/02/07 11:06AM >>>
Bill, that's great! I'm sure I won't be the only person to be thankful to
you for that. Have you been able to copy and paste between the icon
addressbook and the pine program -- hopefully copy and paste problems
will be fixed in the next upgrade.