[icon-discuss] The LevelStar chat session archives.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 05:31:25 -0800

The archives are available at www.accessibleworld.org. Arrow down past the links for all the various chat rooms, and you'll find a set of links for the various archives. Link to the LevelStar archives, and you'll find archives to most of the sessions we've done. For those of you who have asked about missing archives, I am resending the email training to the archiver this morning. that will take care of all of the sessions but one, which was not recorded due to technical dificulties on my part.

Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "Blake Galbraith" <blakeblind@xxxxxxxxx>