[icon-discuss] Re: System Buisy Messagy

  • From: Dan Keys <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:05:01 -0800

Hello,
Actually, before I posted the message I did wait for quite a while. So I finally did a reset, as Dave suggested. Unless something was running other than what appears in the task manager, nothing else was running. After reset everythings appears to be working just fine.
Dan
On Feb 28, 2007, at 9:09 PM, Kevin Jones wrote:

I have seen that message but if i wait 5 10 seconds then it shuts off if I try again. I was considering suggesting having a feature so that if you tried to turn it off and it was busy it would say busy but then shut off when it was free.

Dan Keys wrote:
OK, will do!
On Feb 28, 2007, at 7:12 PM, David Poehlman wrote:
reset.

On Feb 28, 2007, at 10:03 PM, Dan Keys wrote:

Hello,
Just a short while ago, I decided to switch off the Icon and I got the message, "The system is currently busy and unable to shut down." I checked the Task manager and no other programs were running. Just an additional note, I did update the software this morning and have switched off a number of times before this evening. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Dan