[icon-discuss] Re: Question about the battery

  • From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 12:32:52 -0500

Hi Pamela,
Thanks, I'm getting about six to eight hours give or take. I've reached the conclusion that charging via usb works best for my machine. I just love this thing. The more I use the more I like it.

Stacey and GEB dog Chesley

staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>