[icon-discuss] Re: Question about the battery

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:48:57 -0400

Hi Stacey:

Since you are getting readings in the 90's, I wouldn't be overly concerned
about it.  If the readings were lower, then that would indicate a problem with
the battery or something.  As I've mentioned before, it should be charged after
a couple of hours on the AC charger and 4 hours on USB.  So, the thing to watch
for is how many hours is it lasting--you should get about 6, if you're doing a
lot of audio listening and perhaps some what less, if you use wireless.

I have never had these weird readings, but others have reported it, so it's a
known issue.  However, as I said, I don't think you have anything to worry
about, unless performance becomes an issue.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/25/07 04:27PM >>>
HI John,
I don't leave mine plugged in all th time.  I lov it so far.  I like to
carry it around th house to read books.
Thanks for th ehelpful info.

Stacey and GEB dog Chesley

staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx