[icon-discuss] Re: Problem With Reading RSS Feeds Offline

  • From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:10:03 -0400

Michael,

This happens to me when I close and then reopen the rss reader but the articles are there.

On Jul 19, 2007, at 11:49 AM, Michael D. Barber wrote:

This morning, I updated my News Folder and was told there were 88 articles
that were cached.  I have my settings so that I can read these offline.
However, when I tried to do this, I was unsuccessful. I was offline and went
to the Internet Menu and chose RSS News and Podcasts and pressed Select.
After the Feeds were loaded, I went to my News Folder and pressed Right
Arrow. I chose General and pressed Right Arrow and wanted to read CNN, but I
heard "no new articles."  The same was true with all the other folders I
chose.
When I looked in the RSS folder on the hard drive, there were many .txt files
in there.  So, what am I missing here?
Help is appreciated.

Michael

--