[icon-discuss] Re: Network Profiles

  • From: Kevin Jones <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 01:03:37 -0500

It would be nice if you could have the icon only display networks that were currently detectible to it. have the display in the wireless separate from the network manager. if you opened the network manager then it would display everything, but if you only turned on the wireless you could only see detectible wireless access points.

Chase Crispin wrote:
I have had the same problem.  I wish that there would be a way so you didn't
have to hear the names of networks that might be miles away.