[icon-discuss] Re: Nbc nightly news current solution:

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 16:15:14 -0500

Hi Denise:

Instead of trying to open it, press the Pound to select and go to the Options
menu and select the option for Rename and then you can add the MP3 extension.
Once you've done that, it'll open.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> dravant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 02/01/08 03:57PM >>>
hello,
  if someone has successfuly renaned the nbc nightly news so as to have it
playing, can you send me the instructions for doing it. when i opened the
folder under file explorerer i saw one file there which cannot be opened as
it's not recognized. i'm just wanting to know i am going to the correct spot,
and will rename  the correct item. thanks.

  It won't play unless you add an extention of .mp3.