[icon-discuss] Re: NLS talking books

  • From: "KEITH CREASY" <KCREASY@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:48:36 -0400

Actually the update will be somewhat major, but it will work just like any
other update. The only difference may be some additional registration steps to
accomodate the NLS DRM scheme.

Keith

>>> ring2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/22/07 09:42AM >>>
I think this will require a major update.  Currently, the Icon and/or
the Braille Plus cannot remember your position in an audio file if you
close it out, and there is currently no support for the Daisy format
currently being used by NLS.