[icon-discuss] Re: NLS talking books

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 08:51:20 -0400

Stacy,

I'd imagine that Levelstar and the APH crew will tell us when it's ready.
If they're working closely with NLS, NLS will also know and Neil Bernstein
on the NLS will add the Icon/Braille Plus to the supported devices.  A form
will be filled out on the NLS web site and Levelstar/APH will provide some
type of key tailored to the unit's serial number.  But, this is merely
speculation on my part based on the procedure used for the stream.  I would
imagine that NLS wouldn't want to do something else or something different.
Who knows! ...

Pratik