[icon-discuss] Re: Music Player

  • From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 10:12:45 -0500

HI Katie,
I think the units just do that. YOu could put th ealbum in a play list and it would play them all in order. Prss menu on the icon when you are on the album and there should be a play list option.
Press ok and then menu again I think to add a new play list.

Stacey and GEB dog Chesley

staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Katey Glass" <kateyglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>